Tuesday 10 April 2012

Office update

So after majorly updating the desks in my back room offices i continued to flesh them out with assets and am rounding them off now.




  I have made several desk top filler assets including phone, pen tidy, files and folders and it has really cluttered up my office in a good way. Its now looking a lot more lived in. I am now considering the parts that will have been disrupted my the robbery, i.e. up turned folders and plants. 

There are two offices to my level, one you go through and another you pass briefly on your way down to the vault. This second office is a mirror of the previous in terms of lay out and architecture but i intend to heavily alter the work space so it doesn't seem and exact clone. My intentions are that as you come down the stairs you will have to step out into the office to get round some debris, possibly a fallen roof panel sparking and the  lights turned off.



No comments:

Post a Comment