Sunday 6 November 2011

This week has been mainly focused on my current project but time has been spared to continue contemplating my idea and how to execute it. After the last reviews Steve has been lost with where to go with his idea and suggested maybe we collaborate. I thought this would be a solid idea but have always wondered how marking something shared would go. How would they properly judge the overall piece with other peoples work creating the scene. Steve was thinking about maybe doing the outside of the bank so would sit next to my FMP but would not be mixed in with the assets. I think this would greatly add to both pieces while maintaining whole areas of personal work.

He is still undecided about this though and will be something we will look into. As for me, i have had a weekend of watching bank robbery films and am still confident in my idea. Later next week when hopefully i begin some preliminary concepts the idea will come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment