Tuesday 25 October 2011

Post Crit


After critiques with the panel i have received some decent feedback and recommended to watch many heist films. One of the biggest crits that stood out for me was that Mike stated that i may find that i cannot convey the story as well as hoped and find that its the excitement from the action of the robbery that out ways the environmental feel of the place. I feel what i have in my head is pretty gripping stuff. Having dynamic things like unsettled smoke and alarms blaring will be enough to hold some tension while the player explores the atmospheric set. I think if i nail the lighting and shape i can pull off a well rounded level. He also hinted at there "being something there" which i aim to prove in the coming weeks.

Other feedback was less insightful, stating my level would consist of basically two boxes. In the coming weeks when i begin to concept and explore designs i aim to prove a well structured layout.




Give me time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment