Sunday 16 October 2011

Review



After having a crit with Chris im a little confused as how to advance with this. He says i should maybe look into doing a gallery which i like the sound of and could still include most of the features i wanted in my first idea. But then he went on to suggest doing the local New Walk museum so i would have direct reference with everything i would need. This idea is okay but to me im feeling its lacking the edge of creativity i would get from doing the other two ideas.

As well as this, the gallery idea takes away my idea of 'one large lobby and simple corridors to a safe'. With this new concept i would have to have several gallery rooms which i feel would take away from the initial idea.

I am still undecided on this but as it stands i am still collecting reference and depending on how hard it is to get more bank pictures (especially of the vault) will determine my ultimate outcome. I feel i can get both ideas to work but am still loving the bank scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment