Sunday 22 January 2012

Production




  One of the most important parts at this stage would be getting a solid lay out established and making something that looks to scale and designed realistically. I knew i wanted this old meets new style and would be keeping certain old aspects of the lobby. This made it difficult to create a layout that worked and fitted together well.

  as you can see from early sketches i was unsure where to place my stairs and how to make them fit within the dimensions of my building, knowing that i had this walk way and pillars in the middle.



I feel now im pretty much getting there with the shape of my bank. Theres been several tweaks and i feel several more are due. I wont have a final mesured layout until i have the exterior blockout to scale it to.


Here you can see further adjustments to the main desk and stairs. This is pretty much the design all thats left is to refine it.

No comments:

Post a Comment