Friday 23 December 2011

A talk with an architect



The other day we had a talk with Jack Greasley our resident architect. He helped us alot with layout and design aswell as talking us through the right periods of architecture and what works well together. Most of the time was spent helping us get the core of the buildings old architecture sorted which helped Steve a lot. Jack did spend a little time on the interior and gave me some good pointers as he scribbled his ideas on a piece of paper. He seemed to click to my vision and really understood what i wanted to achieve. He then showed us lots of books and even had some marble textures i scanned for reference and texture. I am still designing my lobby area but Jack has really helped push my idea and made me even more excited about the finished thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment